Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Dip
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
Recipe adapted from https://www.smells-like-home.com/2020/03/cheesy-bbq-pulled-pork-dip/.
Original publication date December 15, 2022
6 oz cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup sour cream
1 tsp Kosher salt
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup frozen corn
1 ½ cups bbq pulled or shredded pork
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Sliced fresh jalapeños
Thinly sliced scallions
Thinly sliced red onions
Fritos and/or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Add butter or oil to coat an 8-inch cast iron skillet (or oven safe crock).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and salt together until well blended (you can also do this with a hand mixer if it’s easier). Stir in half of the cheddar cheese, corn, and pulled pork.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the skillet and smooth out the top. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheddar cheese and all of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and starting to brown.
- Top with sliced jalapeños, scallions, red onions (optional), and a drizzle of bbq sauce before serving with Fritos and/or tortilla chips while the dip is still hot. Add a dollop of sour cream on top of the dip or serve on the side.